Effectively and efficiently sell ideas, reach agreements and take action. Learn to listen effectively, ask for what you need and make mutually beneficial decisions.
Did you know?
- Office workers spend 28 hours every week dealing with conflict?
- This translates to $359 billion every year for U.S companies
Conflict Management is an interactive workshop aimed at providing tools and techniques to effectively and efficiently sell ideas, reach agreements, and take action. These tools and techniques will help you:
- Gain insight into “where the other person is coming from”
- Listen more effectively
- Summarize the differences
- Give respectful feedback
- Determine the best approach to sell your idea
- Ask for what you need
- Move toward beneficial decisions
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is tired of the struggle and the time wasted when opinions clash over decision making.
Participants Will Learn
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize four communication/work styles
- Demonstrate how to communicate with someone whose style is different than yours
- Use four communication tools
- Avoid communication boomerangs
Workshop Duration & Format
Instructor presentation, group discussion, and practice.
- The duration of this workshop can be adapted to suit the needs of your organization. It can be presented in formats from two to four hours.
- One hour workshops or “Lunch and Learns” include one topic + practice time