Develop skills to keep your meetings on track. Manage your behaviors to act as the neutral facilitator needed to get the team’s buy in and support.
Facilitation for Group Problem Solving
If your problem solving meetings are frustrating and unproductive, this workshop will help you develop skills to keep the meeting on track.
If you are the team leader or manager and you facilitate the meeting, this workshop will teach you how to manage your behaviors so that you are the neutral facilitator you need to be to get your team’s buy in.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who can answer YES to any of the following questions and wants to do something about it:
- Are you frustrated about wasted time that results in unproductive meetings?
- Are you tired of the inability to keep focused on issues?
- Do you wonder how to better engage your team to participate?
- Does the group shut down because of the inability to manage differences in opinion?
- Do your problem solving meetings lack an effective way to make decisions?
Participants Will Learn
You will learn tools and techniques and gain experience while practicing being a facilitator.
You will leave with useful tools and handouts to support you while facilitating your next meeting.
Workshop Duration & Format
- Instructor presentation and participant practice
- The duration of this workshop can be adapted to suit the needs of your organization
- To allow for facilitation skill building the full workshop is presented in three, two hour segments
- Please contact us to discuss your goals for a group facilitation workshop. We will work with you to determine the appropriate material to fit your needs and timeframe (high level vs. deeper dive).
“If I had 60 minutes to solve a problem, I’d spend 55 minutes defining it and 5 minutes solving it.”