Learn tools and techniques to refine your vocals and power up your gestures. Enhance your delivery and reduce the stress of delivering bad news.
Speak So They Listen™
In this unique signature workshop, it’s not just WHAT you say, it’s HOW you say it.
You will learn tools and techniques to refine your delivery so you’re listened to and understood in all your: 1:1 conversations, meetings, and while giving presentations. Learn to:
- Enhance your delivery when giving feedback, presenting your ideas , selling, coaching, teaching, facilitating meetings, problem solving, networking, and making presentations
- Reduce the stress when having difficult conversations and meetings
Who Should Attend
Anyone who can answer YES to any of the following questions and wants to do something about it:
- Do you want to be perceived as a confident, credible and captivating speaker?
- Would you like to speak so people listen?
- Do you wonder why people don’t take you seriously?
- Do you have to fight to be heard?
- Do your presentations fall flat?
- Would you like to alleviate your and others’ stress levels when having difficult conversations?
- Do your meetings end up in conflict instead of solutions?
Participants Will Learn
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Use 4 attention centers to focus your audience
- Speak using a credible and approachable voice
- Demonstrate non-verbal maneuvers
- Deliver difficult conversations skillfully
Interactive: instructor presentation and participant practice.
1- hour workshop. The duration can be modified to suit organizational needs.
Speak So They Listen™
“Just a couple of hours after my workshop, I was able to use what I learned. It worked like magic.” ~ Jane
DeLancey, Creative Director, DeLancey Design
“Helps with difficult conversations. This will be useful in all aspects of teamwork and when giving presentations.” ~University of Michigan Engineering Student
“I continue to use many of the tools I learned in Speak So They Listen nearly 15 years ago. The workshop made such an impact on me both personally and professionally that I have recommended it to others over the years.” ~ Mary Beth Soloy, Ford Motor Company, 6-Sigma Master Black Belt
“She had the most useful information and I am excited to take what I learned back to work.” ~
Michigan Lean Consortium Participant
“My aha moment happened when I started speaking in an approachable voice. I have had more conversations than usual and hosted an event that went well, I believe due to this change in my communication.” ~ University of Michigan Masters Student, Engineering